Healthcare staffing or medical staffing is a process to fill medical positions, on both temporary and permanent needs in various healthcare organizations such as acute care and non acute care hospitals, government facilities, outpatient clinics, public and charter schools, physician practice groups, ambulatory care facilities, retailers, and other healthcare settings. ATC Healthcare is there as your partner to help you build your business.
The franchisor handles all the back office operations of your business. This includes floating of the payroll for all the Healthcare associates that are working in the field on assignment, processing all the necessary payroll taxes and expenses associated with those Healthcare Associates, invoicing the clients and taking care of all the collections with your clients.
We manage all the necessary professional insurances required for the Healthcare Associates. ATC Healthcare has a contracts division and provides full contract support with all VMS and MSP vendors, the contracts division will review all contracts and any request for services from all clients and provide assistance in securing the contracts in your market.
ATC Healthcare has a federal Contracts division that will provide opportunities for Federal business including VA opportunities, and state and local contract business for the franchisees.
The overall nurse employment is set to increase from 2.86 million in 2012 to 3.44 million by 2022. Also the increase in the demand for home healthcare workforce such as dietitians, nurses, nutritionists, therapists, and home care aides among others will drive the demand for temporary staffing in the market.
ATC Healthcare Offers You:
- The Confidence of Partnering with an Experienced Franchisor with a 30-year track record as a leading healthcare staffing provider and franchisor.
- Multiple Revenue Streams/Comprehensive Healthcare Staffing Solutions – Includes medical staffing with the best in the healthcare industry, background screenings, and full time franchise support.
- The Largest Exclusive Territories – With an ever-growing aging population, there is always a demand for nursing throughout the nation.
- Reduced Administrative Responsibilities and Operating Costs – Our comprehensive back office system reduces your administrative responsibilities and lowers your operating costs, letting you focus on the things that really matter – growing your business!
- Reduced Employment Responsibilities and Costs – Because ATC Healthcare directly employees thousands of medical associates and has 30 + years of work history we are able to secure lower rates for Workers Comp and Unemployment Insurance – resulting in lower rates for you. Additionally, our HR department handles all Workers Comp and Unemployment Insurance claims, and administers and manages employee benefits.
- Payroll Funding Reduces Your Working Capital Needs – With ATC Healthcare funding your payroll, we reduce your need for extra capital, giving you greater financial flexibility and peace of mind.
- Easy-to-Operate Business Model – Having ATC Healthcare handle your back office and employment responsibilities makes it easy to start a healthcare staffing franchise.
- Comprehensive Training and Support – ATC Healthcare provides extensive pre-opening training, followed by 4 days of live classroom training at our corporate headquarters and ongoing support for the life of your business.
- ATC Healthcare Internal Resources – We have diverse internal resources to assist you with your business including: Operations, Marketing, Risk Management/Quality Improvement, Human Resources, Payroll, Billing, Credit and Collections, Accounting, Contracts, Information Technology and an IT Help Desk.